My personal blog for Virtua Fighter

A lot of the old assets are not working anymore in this blog. What I had intended for this blog to be, a very well-organized notebook for the latest version of Virtua Fighter will now be transferred over to a private discord. I might use this blog instead for a variety of VF articles.

November 15, 2012

[Updates] Stage 2 of Blog Completed

November 15th, 2012 - The VF Moves Project is currently under construction.  Since I have reached a small milestone in getting it built (Stage 2 completed), I thought I would make the blog temporarily viewable to everyone.  I will close the blog down again once I start Stage 3 of the project (November 19 or so).

The VF Moves Project is something I had in mind to do since the original Virtua Fighter 5.  The overall goal was to make an alternative way to view/discuss the game (outside of the VFDC command lists/forum/wiki) with a main component of the project being the images and later videos (at the end of the post is an example).

The Early Build construction is divided into 3 Stages.  The first stage is the capturing and uploading of preliminary still images (completed).  I plan to replace the images once the early build is completed.  The second stage ("The Trunk") is the Default Stance Posts (links to them below).  The last stage ("The Branches") is all the pages/images that links from the Default Stance Pages.

[Akira] Default Stance
[Aoi] Default Stance
[Blaze] Default Stance
[Brad] Default Stance
[Eileen] Default Stance
[Goh] Default Stance
[Jacky] Default Stance
[Jean] Default Stance
[Jeffry] Default Stance
[Kage] Default Stance
[Lau] Default Stance
[Lei] Default Stance
[Lion] Default Stance
[Pai] Default Stance
[Sarah] Default Stance
[Shun] Default Stance 
[Taka] Default Stance
[Vanessa] Defensive Style / [Vanessa] Offensive Style
[Wolf] Default Stance
[Dural] Rapid Mode / [Dural] Massive Mode

At the third stage of Default Stance Pages - I will likely be seeking volunteers to help flesh out the posts with details ("The Leaves").

Once the Early Build stage is completed, I will open it to the public permanently (Estimate completion, January 2013).  Afterwards, efforts will be placed in polishing the VF Moves Project.

Example of planned move videos (After early build constructed)

No comments:

Post a Comment