My personal blog for Virtua Fighter

A lot of the old assets are not working anymore in this blog. What I had intended for this blog to be, a very well-organized notebook for the latest version of Virtua Fighter will now be transferred over to a private discord. I might use this blog instead for a variety of VF articles.

December 30, 2012

[Updates] Stage 3 of Blog Construction - Bulk of Placeholder Pages Completed

December 30th, 2012 - Placeholder pages for all the characters completed (no images) with a total of 1356 page entries.  The December goal was met!  On to the second part of Stage 3, which is adding the 3000+ preliminary images to those pages. Akira and Wolf were finished a while ago.  I am currently working on Dural.  I am hoping to finish Dural by the end of the year.  You will see a "working on this part' by moves names which are just tabs to remind me where I am at in adding images.  The goal is to finish adding all the preliminary images to the remaining 18 characters by the end of January 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment