My personal blog for Virtua Fighter

A lot of the old assets are not working anymore in this blog. What I had intended for this blog to be, a very well-organized notebook for the latest version of Virtua Fighter will now be transferred over to a private discord. I might use this blog instead for a variety of VF articles.

January 20, 2013

[Updates] Completion of Early Build Pushed to February

January 20th, 2013 - Since last update, all preliminary images were added to Aoi, Blaze, Brad, and Taka's sections.  That makes 8 of the 20 characters done for the Early Build of the Project (the other characters completed were Akira, Vanessa, Wolf, and Dural).  Previously, I wrote end of January as my deadline to finish the Early Build (adding all the preliminary images to all the pages).  At the pace I  am going, that goal will not be met.  So the estimated date for completing this portion of project will likely be in February.  

As I tried to add all the images to all the characters sections, some random thoughts for future entries:

1.  Pertaining to Taka - I would like to make 20 pages summarizing each character's moves that have special properties against Taka.

2.  Pertaining to characters with opponent attack dependent moves (for examples, reversals and sabakis), I would like to add the attack class of a a move to each characters' move pages.

3.  Analysis Pages - the goal of this blog project was to lay out the facts on anything related to the character's moves and the game's system.  Originally, the practical use or application of the information was something I thought of leaving the end user to decide for himself or herself.  The more that I think about it, I will likely introduce some blog entries on how I used the information/organization of the Moves Project to play the game.

Let's see how much of what I want to do will get completed before a new Virtua Fighter game is released!

No comments:

Post a Comment